- You may be looking for the location of the same name.
Publisher's summary Edit
PRIMER FOR THE SPIRAL POLITIC (POST-WAR EDITION)
Technology: Post-linear (subtle), time-active.
Even before the outbreak of the "War in Heaven," Faction Paradox was regarded as the most unpredictable (and opportunistic) of the time-active powers. Aware of the precarious nature of history — but under no obligation to protect it — while the other Great Houses were still attempting to uphold a "universal order," the Faction was following its own, far more ambiguous, protocols. Ruthless, secretive and at times difficult to understand, it's hardly surprising that the Faction should have eventually found itself under siege from its rival powers...
to be added
- Cousin Justine - Suzanne Proctor
- Godfather Morlock - Ellis Pike
- Lolita - Caroline Burns-Cook
- Cousin Eliza / Godmother Quelch - Emma Kilbey
- Lord Ruthven / General Kine - Nigel Fairs
- The Voice - Linda Bartram
- The Sontarans often steal time-technology..
- The Unkindnesses lived in the Eleven-Day Empire before Faction Paradox moved there.
- Morlock uses a tracking-knife.
to be added
- Shortly after she became a Cousin, Justine was sent on a mission, which she failed because it was sabotaged by the other Houses. She remembers the suicide of Father Sanjira. (PROSE: Alien Bodies)
- Lord Ruthven is a member of House Tracolix. (PROSE: Alien Bodies)
- Ruthven's timeship is modelled on his triple helix DNA (PROSE: The Crystal Bucephalus)
- The War King hired Lolita to destroy the Eleven-Day Empire. (AUDIO: Words from Nine Divinities)